Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for new sales at ClearTech. The BDM fosters relationships and uncovers sales opportunities among targeted prospective clients, and network partners including building specifiers, furniture dealers, interior designers, architects, project management organizations and others. This is expected to have direct, positive impact regarding our overall sales growth.
- Position ClearTech as a leader in AV collaboration and managed services solutions in the corporate market.
- Create relationships with decision makers, influencers, partners, consultants, and end users who will provide a consistent pipeline of opportunities for our solutions.
- Become an active participant/leader within organizations that connect us with industry decision makers in order to establish ClearTech as a relevant and important contributor to the business community as a whole.
- Create exclusive partner referral relationships.
- Leverage developed relationships to open the door to targeted prospective clients.
- Leverage online resources such as LinkedIn, ClearTech clients and partners to get meetings with targeted prospective clients.
- Establish a pipeline of referral opportunities from satisfied clients.
- Create or join network lead sharing groups such as commercial real estate, designers, architects, furniture dealers, commercial movers, project management.
- Join industry associations who have members that contain influencers and partners.
- Volunteer for leadership and committee positions within industry associations which the BDM is a member.
- Showcase ClearTech projects to prospective clients, influencers and partners.
- Participate in ClearTech marketing events and lunch and learn presentations.